Goal for 2014 : Craft a hole in my stash !

woensdag 2 juni 2010

Recycle Craft : Work in Progress Box

Check out the new challenge blog here !



We all have cards, ATC's and other projects that we loose
inspiration for halfway making it. So do i and therefor i
created this Work In Progress Box. I made my WIPbox
from an empty box of dishwasher tablets, the tabs were
cut out of an empty pizza box. I made and added some
grunge daisies for flair.



Check this out : http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/

Designed for Kreative Hender

2 opmerkingen:

Rosemary zei

Lovely holder for those in process projects. I think this is great, and I love how much you remake and reuse items. LOVELY!

Daisy236 zei

What a great idea...I love it, especially the recycling, it lloks great! Thanks for joing in with our challenge x