Goal for 2014 : Craft a hole in my stash !

zaterdag 19 januari 2008

Socks



My first sock is finished !! It is totally true what they say :
once you have done one, it is much easier than you thought
before you began. My mum agrees with me on that point.
I started my first sock togehter with my mum, to make
it a group effort so to speak. To celebrate the fact that the
knitting went quite smoothly, i bought some PINK sock-wool
at Wolgaarde in Delft from Lanagrossa :
http://www.lanagrossa.de/produkte/02_2004meilenweit.html
to knit a pair for myself. I first have to get some more
experience to begin knitting for others, hehe.

My mum has started boldly on a pair for my dad :)
We used the book above to learn how to knit socks, and
the explanation was not too difficult, but we still had to
read and re-read some of the lines. But for those who have
not knitted socks before it is surely a good starting point.

Geen opmerkingen: