Goal for 2014 : Craft a hole in my stash !

woensdag 12 maart 2008

Gran made this




My Gran crocheted a bed for my sister and myself
(my sister has a pink one). She crocheted around an
empty buttercontainer, she was one of the very first
to be recycling unusual objects ;) The bed has a real
mattress and a pillow with lace. If you are wondering
who were going to sleep in the crocheted beds, here is
your answer, it was for these guys :



Let me introduce to you : The Matchstick Dolls.
I do not know if they were called this officially, but
we have been calling them that for ever. Probably
because when you bought them, they were packed
in a Matchboxtype box. They have rice in their
bottoms and i find them totally adorable. Since my
Gran only crocheted one bed, i will probably be trying
to crochet one or more myself too. I will keep you
posted on my progress :D

Geen opmerkingen: